advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Leadership camp on 17 April 2010

I am exhausted. I spent the whole day doing a leadership camp near Sungai Congkak for 25 participants. I changed the format somehwat from previous camps. First,we looked at the problem of "fire fighting" inside organisations. Second, we looked at why people keep silent in organisations, even when they can see major problems. We then looked at a number of concepts taken from Goldratt's book called "The Goal". To finish off, we did a 1 h 1/2 Aikido session. We linked the Aikido concepts of blending, off balancing and developing ki to the discussions in the morning. In one word, a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session