advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 16, 2010

The USA is the poorest country in the world

Here is website that should make Muslims think. The USA is so poor that it cannot afford to pay for its military campaign around the world. So how does the USA do it?

Well, every week, the US government sells US Treasury bonds to finance its budget deficit. All interest-based banks in Malaysia buy US Treasury bonds as part of their investment portfolio. If you have RM 100 in a non-Islamic bank in Malaysia, a portion of that is invested in US Treasury bond ... which is then used to pay for the American war effort. Only by having an account in an Islamic bank do you avoid this trap of financing the US government. Go to: http://www.usdebtclock.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session