advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Palestine and Gaza

Everytime I think of what is happening in Palestine in general, and Gaza in particular, I remember this hadith recorded by Muslim

The Messenger of Allah stated that the person of the inhabitants of the Hell fire who received the most bounties of the people of this world will be brought on the Day of Judgment and dipped once into Hell. It will be said to him "O Son of Adam, have you seen any good in your life? Did you enjoy any blessings at all?" He will answer, "No, by Allah." And the person of the inhabitants of Paradise who faced the greatest hardships of the people of this world will be brought and dipped once into Paradise. It will be said, "O son of Adam, did you every see any hardship in your life? Did you every face any difficulty?" He will say, "No by Allah. O Lord, I never experienced any hardships at all and I never say any difficulty at all."

May Allah show Mercy to Muslims, the people of Palestine and Gaza, in this world and the Next. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session