advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 20, 2012

Open for business again!

Hari Raya is over and I am preparing for the new semester. I will be teaching two classes: MGT6600 (Masters students) and MGT2010 (undergrad). With both classes, I intend to continue the Happy in Islam project.
However, this time I want to focus more on mental models. the literature on Training and Development tells us that people fail to develop key skills because their mental model is not conducive to learning new skills. However, if they change their mental model, learning new skills become a lot easier to accept. At the end of the semester, I can discuss this point in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session