advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MGT 2010 - topics over the next few weeks

Tomorrow - integrity 1st october - problem solving 3rd october - creativity 8th october - Aiman (case study) + case for mid semester exam 10th october - planning ["Employable skills"] 15th october - mid semester exam (1h 20 mn exam) 17th october - organizing PLEASE DOWNLOAD POWERPOINTS ON THE PC IN THE LECTURE HALL BY BRINGING YOUR THUMB DRIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session