advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Motivational video (bahasa indonesia)

THIS VIDEO CANNOT BE USED FOR ASSIGNMENT 1. The purpose of this video is to emphasize a simple point: if you don't write your goals clearly in black and white, you will forget them. In the history of mankind, nobody has been able to do effective goal setting without writing them down.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masha Allah...

    A friend of mine sent me a link to this post and I was really surprised that it is about a video (slideshow) that I made back in 2008.

    Thank you very much for sharing the video in your blog, I really appreciate it. Hopefully, everyone can take a good lesson and make good deeds from this. Insha Allah.

    Sincerely,

    Danang Ambar Prabowo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam. I have been teaching goal setting for 15 years. What I like about the video is the statement "Tuliskan secara nyata, kalau tidak, anda akan lupa". Getting people to write down their goals is always the most difficult thing for them to accept.

    ReplyDelete


Another soft skills session