advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 28, 2013

Down-time

Over the next few weeks, I will do very few postings as my students are 'on holiday'. Nonetheless, my work is on-going. I am more and more interested in how certain processes - like dyslexia - affects Muslims. My understanding is that there are hundreds of thousands of Malays who are dyslexic and don't know about it. A really cool website is "The Dyslexic Advantage". Anyway, dyslexic is not a problem but it does have to be managed. Whether or not you are successful / happy / grateful to Allah depends on your ability to understand yourself (including the way your mind processes information) well enough to turn apparent disablities into strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session