advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Challenging Mental Models Using Ted Talks

Keeping yourself up to date is very difficult because most news portal focus on events rather than trends. Once you observe trends, the true picture emerges. This true picture is necessary to challenge mental models (yes, this is written for my MGT6610) students. A great source of information are Ted Talks. These are updated daily and they are often very good and challenge conventional wisdom. Here is a talk that challenges the pre-conceived ideas between the West and Third World countries.....Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session