advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Recent reading


I was looking at the website www.goldratt.com and I came across the statistics in this table. The more I learn about management, the more I realize we still don't really understand what management is. Our focus is on the "people" instead of focusing on the "people in their environment". Due to that fundamental mistake, we put pressure on "everybody" without understanding what is contraining the organization. Remember: the productivity of the whole organization is determined by the productivity of its weakest link. So for any MGT2010 students out there, make sure you understand the basic idea behind constraint management!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session