advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Harvard Business School videos on You Tube

Everybody wants to score right? Yet many students seem to believe that their job is limited to attending classes and reading the textbook. Although these activities are very important, the truth is that there are hundreds of good videos on You Tube that relate to management. You want to know about leadership? Teamwork? motivation? Strategy. It's all there for you to watch. In many cases, they add insights that are not in the textbook. Here is a video from Michael Porter. Watch it carefully and compare it with the explanation in the textbook. It is the same but it is different........


No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session