advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Leadership training

This is an open invitation to all my students. I am interested in putting together a leadership porgramme for students at the end of the semester. This is the process I propose we follow:
a) Students sign up for the programme
b) We brainstorm the specific aims of the programme (skills, knowledge, building attitude,...) & discuss constraints (time, financial,....)
c) I will then develop the details of the programme
d) Students who are no longer interested can pull out. Students who are interested commit themselves fully.
e) We do the programme
f) At the end of the programme, I issue every participant with a certificate issued by HC Solutions Sdn Bhd [my wife's company]. This will go towards building your CVs as per our discussion in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session