advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 24, 2012

Writing a great CV


I recently completed a leadership workshop with some of my ex-students from MGT2010 last sem. The logic is always the same. The purpose of coming to UIAM is NOT getting a degree but getting a degree that will give you the job you want. To get the job you want, you need a CV that will stand-out. For this, it is necessary to a) get reasonable grades and b) get involved in as many clubs, workshops, events ..... and document them in your CV. For this reason, I conducted a 2h workshop on "Leadership: Managing complexity". We essentially played a game for 1 1/2 h and then discussed the practical implications for 1h. It was a small investment in time, but it always makes you CV nicer......

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session