advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Feedback and leadership training for MGT2010

Salam to all,

I have spent the whole day re-reading your reports and keying the results into the computer. I hope to publish the overall results on happyinislam.blogspot.com next week. Generally, I was touched by the sincerity in doing your reports. I smiled when I saw the comment of Muhammad Aiman. Anyway, well done. The overall marks for the class reflect your hard work.

I still owe you a leadership training. Due to various constraints, it will probably be in the 3rd week. I will put up a notice outside my door so that people who are still interested can sign up. I will ask one volunteer to collect rm 10 per person. All the money collected will be given to a charity that feeds homeless people in KL. If anybody wants to accompany to visit this charity, let me know in advance. If anybody is joining my MGT4410 class, please see me before the class starts.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!
    leadership development training

    ReplyDelete


Another soft skills session