advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Feedback requested from visitors

I have been looking at some of the statistics for this blog. The 2nd and 3rd largest source of traffic is from the US and from India (plus other visitors from Singapore, Germany and France). If you are not a IIUM student, I would be grateful if you drop me an email to let me know how you found out about this blog and why you like it (or don't). Please send all emails to fontaine008@gmail.com. If you want to contribute your own personal experiences, email me and if is is suitable, I can post it. Many thanks. Dr Ridhwan Fontaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session