advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 4, 2012

Soft skills workshop

I was honoureabout 40 d to be asked to conduct a Soft Skills Workshop for Politeknik lecturers. This workshop was held in Bangi on the 29th of May 2012. It was organized by Jabatan Pengajian Politeknik from the Ministry of Higher Education. I talked about some of the activities that can be used to teach soft skills. By far the most popular activity was (again) the Distribution Game. This game was originally developed in the 1960s by professors at MIT. Any students who would like to experience this game, let me know

1 comment:

  1. Sound intersting Dr. I study at OUM and now I try to get some source about soft skill to my assaigment. Maybe Dr. can share Distribution Game to me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete


Another soft skills session