advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Monday, November 5, 2012

No arms, no legs, no worries

THIS IS NOT PART OF THE HAPPY IN ISLAM PROJECT - This video is to view before the classes on Understanding Human Behaviour. We can focus on what we want but don't have and on what we can't do .... or we can focus on what we do have and what we can do. As the Prophet SAW said, to be grateful, we need to look at those who have less than us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session