advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Soft launch of Productive Teens project

Well, this post is the unofficial launch of the Productive Teens project. I am working with Tuan Fazrul Ismail at Total Success Sdn Bhd to modify the Happy in Islam project for the benefits of schools. The aim is to help teenagers think about their Islamic identity so that they may have more productive and happier lives. So far, I have received the help of my students taking MGT4820 (see photo). They have recorded several videos that will be uploaded soon to You Tube. These videos is the sharing of students who got themselves into social trouble, rediscovered Islam and got out of trouble. The purpose of the videos is to show that a) changing is possible and b) showing how to change. Soon, I will be looking for a technical director to coordinate the shooting of videos and ensuring good quality (especially the sound). If students taking MGT2010 are interested to help out, do contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session