advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 22, 2013

Feedback on the Mid Semester Exam for MGT4110

Salam to all MGT 4110 brothers and sisters. I am currently marking question 2. I just want to share an example. This brother has major cognitive dissonance. Out of 10 forms, I filled out 9 as cognitive dissonance. That cognitive dissonance can be seen in many ways. In particular, he claims that his base line is 12.30 am but actually, he normally sleeps between 2 am and 3 am every day. Other things are also contradictory - for example, his action plan is "I will not fail last minutes" but his red light was "I have quiz the next day and I haven't studied anything." However, when writing his answer, this brother was very honest and very systematic in his answer. I thus gave him a 10/10 for his answer. My rule is always the same: My job is to help you think, I am not here to tell you what to think. On a personal note, I believe that data do not lie - whatever excuses you make, the data in front of me speaks more than a million words ......

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session