advert

web counter

This blog has been designed most for the benefits of my students. I am interested in spiritual intelligence because I believe it leads to happiness and resilience. If you want copies of my published research (conference papers or articles in journals), feel free to contact me.

Ridhwan (fontaine008@gmail.com)

My other blog is: http://happyinislam.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 25, 2013

Feedback on mid-term: Delay between cause and effect

I was marking the script of one sister. She normally sleeps late and then experimented with sleeping early. Not seeing any difference, she decided to go back to sleeping late again. The question is whether one expects a change in behaviour to have an immediate effect or a delayed effect. Very often, there is a delayed effect. We have to patiently continue with the right behaviour until we see in improvement in our performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Another soft skills session